AFMC President & Symposium Chair Esin AKI-YALCIN
Prof. (PhD) Ankara University - Turkey
Organization Committee Chair of the AIMECS 2019 Ismail YALÇIN
Prof. (PhD) Ankara University - Turkey
Symposium Secretariat Sinan SENEM Phone :
+90 312 419 0 998
+90 312 419 1 888
On-site technical support will be provided to facilitate and coordinate the smooth delivery of all oral presentations. It is important that you adhere to the following guidelines.
- Computers onsite will be PC’s. Presentations should be in Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), windows-based environment. Macintosh users who want to submit presentations must export their presentation as a MS PowerPoint file or save as pdf file.
- File format: On-site organizers operating systems will include Microsoft Office 2016 and Windows 10.
- The following file formats are supported: *.ppt *.pps *.pptx *.ppsx *.pdf.
- Videos: Make sure that you compress the video. There are numerous different file formats and codecs, we recommend using mp4 videos encoded with H.264 video and AAC audio (MPEG-4 AVC). Other supported file formats are *.mpg, *.wmv, *.avi using the default-installed codecs in Microsoft Windows 10. If you use a different codec or video format, please check its functionality with the technician at the control desk in the main hall, well in advance of your presentation.
- Projector format: The standard format of the projector and the screen in the conference room will be 4:3.
- Presentation must be prepared in English.
- Bring with you a copy of your presentation on a USB flash drive to the control desk in the lecture be uploaded onto the computer provided for presentation.
- The USB flash drive should include only the presentation file and the presenters are recommended to have another copy on a cloud server or in their e-mail box in order to avoid any virus infection etc.
- Presenters must report to the control desk in the lecture hall at least 2 sessions before the scheduled oral presentation. When the control desk technical staff is not available please visit the registration and information desk.
The Registration and Information Desk will be available during the following days/hours:
|September 8th||12:30 PM – 08:30 PM|
|September 9th||08:00 AM – 07:00 PM|
|September 10th||08:00 AM – 07:00 PM|
|September 11th||08:00 AM – 05:00 PM|
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before the session begins, get acquainted with the operation of the podium and location of the equipment, and meet the moderator/session chair. You are requested, to be seated at the next speaker's seat provided at the front row of the room at least ten (10) minutes before your presentation.
- A Keynote Speech will be given 30 minutes (plus five minutes for questions & answers).
- An Oral Communication will be given 15 minutes (plus five minutes for questions & answers)
- Poster size is A0 - nominally 90 cm wide and 120 cm high, in portrait format (no landscape). A permanent poster number will be assigned to each abstract and will be announced to the first author, along with the presentation.
- All posters will mount to the poster panels in Poster Hall in the afternoon on Sunday September 8th or in the morning on Monday September 9th (before 10 am) and remove on Tuesday September 10th (16:00 – 18:00pm).
- All posters will stay at the poster panels in the Poster Hall for the days between 9-10 September 2019 (Monday, Tuesday).
- Poster presenters are responsible for mounting and removing the posters at the acknowledged day and time.
- The posters must be written in English.
- Each poster board has been allocated a number. The posters must be placed on the panels, following the numbering indicated on the panels.
- Materials to attach the posters to the panels will be available at the conference office.
- Each author must be available at the times of the poster presentations.
- Please, note that the authors have to be registered to the Symposium.